My computer is still on the fritz. No good.
But for good news the weather report I read on Thrusday was COMPLETELY wrong for this weekend. We have seen nothing but blue sky and sun all weekend.
Spent Friday around the apartment during the day. Caught some sun on my balcony and outside the hotel when I called home. Friday night was a movie night with Aleisha and Janelle. Ate tons of junk food and watched Willy Wonka (with J. Depp) and Mulan. Aleisha has 27 Disney movies - I have met my New Zealand soul mate!
Saturday was beautiful. Hung around the apartment getting sun on my balcony again in the morning then went into town and played mini golf. I came in 4th out of 6. Not my best but it wasnt the worst I've ever played. Had a bbq at Aleisha's last night, lamb burgers (not my favorite), sausages, potato salad and cake.
Today is unplanned so far. Hoping to get my computer fixed. *fingers crossed*
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As of this moment I am downloading Skype to my computer! The web cam is still a while coming but at least I'll be able to chat :)
ReplyDelete