Its been cooler the past couple days. Sun came out late this afternoon. . . I'm hoping it stays out. It is supposed to rain tomorrow :-(
At work I am still trying to straighten out the registers. Today I took stock of all the beverage items in the bowling alley and entered the numbers into the registers so we can have the stock automatically adjusted when things are sold. I will repeat all this tomorrow in the bar. Then its the weekend!
Went to town last night with Rachel. I was craving chocolate so we went to a restaurant, Brazz, and had a massive chocolate brownie with ice cream. It was delicious and was the perfect thing to calm my craving. After dessert we went to a goodbye party for Avril, who is friends with most of the girls in the hotel. Didnt make it a late night since I had work this morning, but it was a good time.
Tonight's big plans: Final season premier for Lost. I'm going to pop some popcorn and just relax in the common room. I'm excited!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment