Meters??? My gosh the Kiwi's have taken control already!! So for non metric folks how much is 7-8 meters! Sounds like a lot which is why they call it a rain forest I guess. Never have seen a single LOTR movie or read a book so the references are lost on me and my little friend Smeegle! Sounds like you are having a great time and I do enjoy seeing all the pics! Maybe a pic of one of your sketches!!! Watch out for low flying dragons!
7 - 8 meters is equal to about 23 - 26 feet of rainfall. The rainforest is mainly mulch though, so the rain usually runs off into the river and does not stick around the forest floor.
Meters??? My gosh the Kiwi's have taken control already!! So for non metric folks how much is 7-8 meters! Sounds like a lot which is why they call it a rain forest I guess. Never have seen a single LOTR movie or read a book so the references are lost on me and my little friend Smeegle! Sounds like you are having a great time and I do enjoy seeing all the pics! Maybe a pic of one of your sketches!!! Watch out for low flying dragons!
ReplyDelete7 - 8 meters is equal to about 23 - 26 feet of rainfall. The rainforest is mainly mulch though, so the rain usually runs off into the river and does not stick around the forest floor.
ReplyDelete