TIME IS FLYING!!!!
This week I have been doing research on events coming to Queenstown that the hotel can aim to market towards. I've compiled all the events and made a mini marketing plan/strategy for one of them. David is going to review them over the weekend and we are having a meeting on Monday about what to pursue, change, and all around do. Also on Monday I am going to go into town with Janelle to help market the bowling alley to all the hostels and public areas in down town.
This weekends forecast: rain, rain and more rain. This morning the rain created such a fog that you couldn't even see the mountain. So it will be a weekend indoors. Tomorrow night is going to be a movie night with Aleisha and Janelle and Saturday is putt-putting (theres an indoor course). Aleisha and I also discussed going to puzzle world, but I'm not sure if the weather will change those plans.
Not much else to report from the southern hemisphere.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment