I am going crazy today with packing and pulling together all the loose ends. My to do list does not seem to be getting any smaller and I am procrastinating as I write this post. It just proves that I am still a college student, leave everything to the last minute and procrastinate as much as you can before getting in trouble.
As I was driving from OSU's campus to Dublin yesterday I was behind a car who's license plate was 861YBE. My head twisted the letters around at the end and made it spell 861BYE and I found it to really represent the past weekend that I have had and the night and morning at the airport to come. I have been running around trying to see everyone that I know one last time before I ship off and even though it was not 861 it still meant a lot to see everyone.
To all those that I did not get a chance to see or talk to - GOOD BYE! I will miss you!
Well I must be getting back to my to do list. My suitcases are already on the verge of breaking 50 pounds so let the shuffle begin!
My next post will be from New Zealand!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss you already lady :)
ReplyDelete