Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Think I went to heaven

Landed safely in New Zealand this morning (Thursday - I had no Wednesday) at 4:55am, just in time to see the sunrise over the airport. It was far too early.

The flight was cramped coming from LAX to New Zealand. Happily, everyone had their own TVs for in flight entertainment.

After a whirlwind of a day (it is still only 4:15pm here) I am still going on some reserve energy I have managed to keep. So far we have had breakfast, expored a bit, had lunch and took a walking tour of Auckland. Plans for tonight are for a bit of fun at the pubs and trying to acclimate ourselves to NZ time.

Everyone in my group has the same travel bug I do and we are trying to find good times to visit eachother in our respective cities. Everyone wants to go to Fiji for the weekend of one of our girls birthdays - I'M PUMPED.

One fun fact about New Zealand - BEST COFFEE EVER. I think I'm in heaven. Coffee is everywhere and it makes me so happy.

I'm on a timer at the hostel computer so I have to cut this short. I will post again as soon as I can.

Lots of Love from Auckland!

No comments:

Post a Comment