Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Christchurch for the Weekend

I'm already halfway through my 10 week internship - it is going way too fast! David was out of town this week so I just continued with marketing and researching the website and venues.

I've been spending heaps of time with Janelle and we've been planning all the free activities we can do in Queenstown with our famil trips. She's willing to do the LOTR tour with me, but she hasnt even seen the movies. I dont think she'll want to do a 12 marathon of them either. We get along pretty well considering she loves popcorn and movies. We baked a cake together Tuesday night - DELICIOUS.

David let me have today (Thursday) off so I can have an extra day to get too and from Christchurch. Arrived in Christchurch at 5:45pm today. It is so flat here compared to Queenstown! The rest of my group (there will be a total of 7 of us) will get here in the next two hours. After 9 hours on a bus all I wanted was a shower. All of us will be sharing a room in the hostel with a guy named Mark from the UK. Since I was here first I've had a chance to meet our roommate and prepare him for the noise level to come. Tomorrow isn't planned but we are swimming with dolphins on Saturday. I'm excited to see what the weekend will bring! :-)

My plan is to post again Sunday.

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment