Monday, November 2, 2009

Where I will be


So I have created this lovely "You are here map" to show where I will be. After telling people I was going to Queenstown they were not quite sure exactly where that was and so here is the visual to go along with it.

New Zealand is 2 islands (obviously from the picture) and is on the southern hemisphere of the world meaning that when I'm there in January - April I will be going through Summer and Fall rather than Winter and Spring if I stayed in the states (which is partially the reason I chose to go to New Zealand).

Queenstown is a common tourism location and is nestled in the mountains. It is one of the few places in the world that at the right time of year you can ski in the morning and golf in the afternoon (not that I particulary enjoy to golf, but you get the idea).

No comments:

Post a Comment